The Glacier room is set in the main cottage that was built in the early 1900’s. It is a two-story area with a kitchenette, dining table, and full bathroom downstairs. The second level features the original bead-board siding throughout, two queen size beds, a sitting area with a full-size sofa sleeper and a small desk area. This room is ideal for a family or climbing buddies looking for shared accommodations with their own space. Not recommended for children under six or those that may have trouble with a flight of stairs.
- Two Queen Beds
- Full Size Sofa Sleeper
- Sitting area & Desk
- Infrared Heat
- Kitchenette: Sink, Microwave, Refrigerator, Coffeemaker
- Full Bath with Shower and Tub
- Hot Tub by the Hour
- Gazebo with Barbeque and Picnic Table
- Outdoor Firepit
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Two-nights $150 per night based on double occupancy
- $25 per person, for each additional guest
- Six person maximum
- Two night minimum; Single nights available in the Fall and winter, or by chance of the schedule $175
Please email or call us for single night requests.